6 November 2015

Moto GP Valencia 2015

"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss
I think this is one of my best weekends ever! Don't you remember? That God always has three answer for every do'a that we asked. 

  • The first answer is Yes 
  • The second one is Yes, but wait 
  • And the third answer is No, because I will give something better
And I think I got one of them!
I remember that last year my friend told me that I could watched one of my favorite racer (live) in Sepang, Malaysia without spending big amount of money for the plane to go there. Because at that time there was a promo for the round-trip ticket (for 2015) with less than two hundred rupiah (Indonesia's currency). I was just too excited, but in the end I didn't make it because of some reasons. Well yeah, I even didn't know anything about other races which will be held, because it was just too disappointed for letting the 'cheapest price' ticket go. hahahaa  

Then, this year is coming! This year is a year which makes me have to change every plans that I've ever imagined in the previous year. Why? because my end of last year was not ended so good, therefore so many plans that I need to arrange back. But I am fine overall.
In the beginning of this year, I was graduated from my bachelor degree, then continued my study by taking the fast track. Hmmm.. this part is the most interesting one. In the middle of my master study, I decided to join one program which in the beginning  I thought that this program could makes me avoiding and escaping every mind+heart problems of mine in Indonesia (hahaha). Yet, I knew that was wrong and bad thoughts for starting a new life. So, I viewed this program as an opportunity which came to me in order me to improve my self to be a better one. Then, it flew me here !

I didn't expect something big actually, because my mom and dad only told me to keep study (always) and definitely to not forget over my obligatory toward God wherever I am. So, I will count that travelling to another city or countries outside Spain as a bonus for what I've already did! Then, meeting with another Indonesian students in Spain evidently brings me into a lucky moment. The leader of PPI (Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia) for region 4 (Comunidad Valenciana) and wife invited us to watch Moto GP in Valencia (which I didn't know before that it will held in Valencia). LOL!!! see, God always has a better plan which makes me always thankful for everything I have even if sometimes what you want couldn't be something what you have. Then, for all of you, don't ever think to give up in anything! when you face something which makes you disappointed, try other thing which maybe will brings you to a better plan. Because of God, because of Allah .. :)

Yesterday was one of my best weekends. I went to watch moto GP live!!! and it's not in Sepang, it's in Valencia! This race also becomes the last race of the season, you know after a critical and flaming incident among Rossi, Marquez, and Lorenzo in the previous race. Because of that incident, circuit Ricardo Tormo, Valencia turned into a sea of YELLOW! Everyone is screaming and singing 'Vale vale vale valeeee, valeeeee, valeeeee' Oh my! wasn't it too great? VR FortySix won our heart.. 
The race was running a bit flat I thought. Because both Marquez and Lorenzo keep comfort in their each position while the doctor always keep stunning and outstanding with his performance in every race. Isn't it? But the euphoria was very different compared to the time when I watched at home, It was so coooooollllllll!!! The race was so fast! I even imagined that if I were one of them, I will be slower than the last racer! haha and when all racer had reach the last lap, I was still in the early laps!

hmmm.. It should be THE DOC's tenth victory if he won, at least for the runner up, but it's okay as long as he keeps stunning as he always did, he will always win our heart, right? So, see you next year VR!
Also, even the race was so great, but my journey in order to reach home was so difficult. It was like we had a long walk to the station near the circuit and waited for the train which brought us to Valencia city for more than an hour (it happened because everyone was waiting for the same train). After arrived in Valencia city, we took metro two times, and reach our PPI leader's flat. Took a rest for a while, and then took a long walk again to the station, wait for our renfe train which will bring us to Castellon for an hour forward. It was so tiring, but also happy to the max!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment